Sunday 15 November 2015

Club Penguin Updates On Extreme Paint Festival / Operation Crustacean

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting  a lot recently, I haven't had the chance due to all the school work I have had over the past few weeks, but anyways if you haven't already check out the Extreme Paint Festival at the Dock. This is a cover-up for a future operation that will take place on the Club Penguin island. Also, remember everyone EPF's Operation Crustacean will begin this Thursday, November 19 and will occur until December 2nd. I am very excited for this EPF Operation and I will expect that Herbert will be meetable at this party. If Herbert is, I will post his meetup times on the form. 

I will try to give you guys some more updates about the party as it is going on but it will depend on how busy I am in school. I really try my hardest to keep you guys updated and informed but with school it's kind of hard for me. I will really try my best to post updates on this party and anyways guys, keep your eye out for Herbert and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting please use appropriate language and no hateful words that could harm others.