Friday 23 October 2015

The Halloween Party Is Here!





Put on your costumes and go trick-or treating at the Snow Forts everyone, it's the Halloween Party 2015. Also just a tip, along the way when your trick-or treating, remember to stop those rampaging robots along the way! Also, keep your eye out for Herbert. This year I'm being a chicken for Halloween! You might be able to find me around the island at some point. Just another quick thing guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I want to, I am busy in school right now, but I will try to post at least once or twice a week.


Anyways everyone remember to stop those evil robots and have a happy Halloween, and be safe when you are trick-or treating. Anyways one more thing, for your safety and the safety of others, before you eat your candy, I would recommend cutting it in half to look at it to make sure there is nothing poisonous or dangerous inside it. Remember everyone, stay safe and have a happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting please use appropriate language and no hateful words that could harm others.